El Dorado Palace is committed to responsible gaming, and is dedicated to an enjoyable and positive gaming experience for all of our players. Most of our players play for fun and entertainment, but we recognize that a small percentage of players will:
- Attempt to play when they're underage, or
- Allow gambling to control them and affect their lives.
The staff of El Dorado Palace are committed to assisting and protecting those who should not be playing casino gaming at all, or who wish to limit the amount that they play.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
What we do
- Every person signing up for a new account at El Dorado Palace must check a box that indicates that they are at least 18 years of age. This notifies everybody that we don't accept players under 18.
- When a player creates an account with El Dorado Palace, we collect their name, address and birth date to confirm that the player is at least 18 years old.
- El Dorado Palace does not target underage players with our marketing and advertising. It is neither good business nor consistent with our personal and corporate values to attract underage players.
What you can do
- Be sure to protect your computer. All Windows computers can be set up to have password control so that you must enter a password to get to the desktop. In general, this is a good practice, but it's even more important when there are children or teenagers in your household. Also, keep your El Dorado Palace screen name and password private. You can elect to have the El Dorado Palace software not remember your password each time you log into El Dorado Palace. If you have any concern that somebody else might attempt to access your El Dorado Palace account, you should not allow the El Dorado Palace software to remember your password.
- If you are aware of an underage person using El Dorado Palace software, let us know. Simply send an email to email@example.com and we will get right on it. Our first step is to investigate, and if warranted, freeze the player's account and request identification from that player; we take these reports seriously.
How to play online responsibly
If you choose to play online gaming, there are some general guidelines that can help make your game playing experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- Set deposit limits. Use our "deposit limits" feature located in the cashier window. Never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses. If you lose money, don't play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- Don't play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Balance gaming with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big part of your life.