Help & support
- Enchanted Garden
- Hello Winning
- Northern Lights
- Fire Balls
- Jungle Wild
- Money Matters
- Gangster's Party
- Dragon's Gold
- Corsairs' Treasure
- Fruity Fiesta
Game "Retrotech" is a 5-reel slot with 25 pay lines and two bonus games "Free Spin" and "Retrobot".
The subject of game "Retrotech" is to get winning symbol combinations in the result of reel spinning. The better the symbol combination the larger the prize is.
The game display consists of several areas: reels and two control panels (main and auxiliary).
The game uses two control panels: main and auxiliary.
The main control panel:
- View Payout - opens the payout table.
- Line Bet - a bet made on the line.
- Lines - number of pay lines.
- Spin - launches the game with the fixed bet.
- Bet max - launches the game with the maximum number of lines.
- Bet - a bet in the game.
- FreeSpin - a counter of remaining spins of Free Spin bonus game.
- Win - a winning prize in the game.
The auxiliary control panel:
- Close - exit from the game.
- Menu - opens a menu with links to interior site pages (Balance, Deposit, Profile, History, Refer a friend), game rules (Help) and a dialog of buying credits Buy Credits. Site pages and game rules open in a new window.
- Settings - allows enabling/disabling sound in the game and set the image quality of the game display.
- Help - opens game rules in a new window.
- Fullscreen Mode - enables/disables the full screen mode.
- Buy Credits - opens the dialog Buy Credits.
- Visit Cashier - opens page Balance in a new window.
- AutoPlay - allows to enable/disable the automatic start mode.
- Balance - amount of available funds in the game.
How to play
At first choose the bet amount on the line, using switches in the field "Line Bet".
Then set number of pay lines using switches in the field "Lines" or by clicking on the corresponding number.
To launch the game with fixed bet use button "Spin".
To launch the game with the maximum lines use button "Bet Max".
To enable the automatic game mode push button "AutoPlay", in the opened menu set the number of spins (10, 25, 50 or 100). The game will automatically launch the preset number of times with the bet of the previous round. During autoplay the name of button changes to "Auto: n", where n is the number of remaining spins. Push button again to switch automatic mode off. Automatic game mode also disables after winning bonus games.
After the stop of reel lines, engaged in the game, are checked for the presence of winning combinations.
Important! The combination is considered to be winning if it begins from the left-most reel, i.e. symbols of similar denomination should be set in a line from left to right (except the symbols "Jukebox" and "Computer").
The combination that has the maximum value wins in the line. Winning combinations are paid according to the payout table.
To view the payout table use button "View Payout". To resume the game use button "Back to Game".
The game includes the following special symbols:
- Wild-symbol "Gramophone" - one symbol becomes three Wild-symbols on a reel. Wild-symbol replaces other symbol for adding to the winning combination. The symbol "Gramophone" does not replace symbols of bonus games - FreeSpin-symbol "Jukebox" and Bonus-symbol "Computer".
- FreeSpin-symbol "Jukebox" - at the combination of three or more symbols "Jukebox" in any place on reels, regardless of lines, a Free Spin bonus game is launched.
- Bonus-symbol "Computer" - at the combination of three or more "Computer" symbols in any place on the line, a bonus game "Retrobot" is launched. Note : In case several paylines contain the bonus combination, the "Retrobot" bonus game with maximum prize will be launched. The winning in bonus game is multiplied by bet sum of all lines that have bonus combination.
Free Spin Bonus
At the combination of three or more symbols "Jukebox" in any place on reels, regardless of lines, a Free Spin bonus game is launched.
The game is played completely automatically, using the same lines and the same bet that won this bonus.
The number of attempts is defined according to the payout table.
Symbols "Jukebox" that fell during the Free Spin bonus game also give additional attempts according to the payout table. The maximum number of attempts in game Free Spin Bonus makes 100 times (attempts are not added if they exceed 100 times).
Any money prize on the line triplicates!
All won "Retrobot" bonus games will be saved and replayed after the completion of the Free Spin bonus game.
The bonus game stops when the limit of attempts is reached.
"Retrobot" Bonus Game
At the combination of three or more "Computer" icons in any place on the bet line, a bonus game is launched. The game allows increasing bet per line several times for won number of attempts.
The number of game attempts is defined according to the payout table - the more symbols the winning combination contains, the more attempts will be provided in the game.
If several paylines contain the bonus combination, then game with maximum prize will be launched. The winning in bonus game is multiplied by bet sum of all lines that have bonus combination. The formula for calculating winning: bet x lines x bonus, where bet - bet on the line, lines - the number of lines that have bonus combination, bonus - winning in bonus game.
The main subject of the game is to start production of retro-robot and make good money on it.
The production of retro-robot consists of four stages:
The subject is to choose robot design and get the initial bonus (stake multiplier).
By clicking on the robot the bonus is randomly won (from 5 to 10), then the second stage begins.
The subject is to gather the whole project of robot and go to the next stage, concurrently winning a bonus.
At the top of the display there is a model of the robot consisting of 4 parts: head, hands, torso, legs.
Each part has three open prizes:
- +3 bonus - plus 3 points tthe current bonus (multiplier);
- +10-25 bonus - random number from 10 t25, added tthe current bonus;
- Random robot part - the winning of the first prize in any missing part of the robot;
- +5 bonus - plus 5 points tthe current bonus;
- +15 bonus - plus 15 points tthe current bonus;
- +2 attempts - plus 2 attempts tthe bonus game;
- +1-7 bonus - random number from 1 t7, added tthe current bonus;
- Random prize - any prize on game field.
Random winning of first prize will not add the part in model of the robot.
- +1-3 attempts - random number of attempts from 1 t3, added tcurrent bonus;
- Empty - current bonus does not change;
- +20 bonus - plus 20 points tthe current bonus;
- x2 bonus - current bonus increases by 2 times.
The bottom part of the display has four items (book, videcassette, magazine and disk). Every click on an item gives a random number of a stage (from 1 t4). Prizes in level are won in succession. The winning of the first prize of the level gives the model corresponding part of the robot.
Every click on an item uses one attempt. If attempts are over, then a bonus game is finished and the total prize sum is paid (bet x lines x bonus).
The assembly of all parts of the robot completes the second stage. If attempts remained, the next stage begins.
The subject is to gather all parts of programs, completely program robot and go to the next stage.
At the top of the display there is a robot and level of user friendliness (bottom-up):
Current robots' behavior shows levels progress.
At the bottom of the display there is a punched tape, divided into pieces. By clicking on the piece of punched tape one of the bonuses is randomly won:
- Empty - current bonus does not change;
- +30 bonus - plus 30 points to the current bonus;
- +40 bonus - plus 40 points to the current bonus;
- +50 bonus - plus 50 points to the current bonus;
- +60 bonus - plus 60 points to the current bonus;
- +20-70 bonus - random number from 20 to 70, added to the current bonus;
- x2 bonus - current bonus increases by 2 times;
- +2 attempts - plus 2 attempts to the bonus game.
In addition to the bonuses it's possible to win programs, distributed randomly in the five pieces.
Every click on a piece uses one attempt. If attempts are over, then a bonus game is finished and the total prize sum is paid (bet x lines x bonus).
After winning the last program (Friend) the third stage of the bonus game is finished and, if there are some more attempts, the next stage begins.
The subject is to start mass robots production and increase final prize for remained attempts.
There are levers on the screen. Every click on a lever uses one attempt and gives random bonus multiplier (x1 bonus, x2 bonus или x3 bonus). The multiplier is the number of robots in production.
You can try to increase the multiplier or get the current prize and end the bonus game. To pick up the current prize and finish the game, use the button "Collect". Also the prize will collect automatically, when attempts are over.
At the end of bonus game the final display with the total prize (bet x lines x bonus) is shown.
Returning to the main game display is performed by clicking the button "Back to game".