Help & support
- Enchanted Garden
- Hello Winning
- Northern Lights
- Fire Balls
- Jungle Wild
- Money Matters
- Gangster's Party
- Dragon's Gold
- Corsairs' Treasure
- Fruity Fiesta
Game “Fruity Fiesta” is a 5-reel slot with 9 paylines and bonus game “Free Spin”.
The subject of game “Fruity Fiesta” is to get winning symbol combinations in the result of reel spinning. The better the symbol combination, the larger the prize.
Controls and settings:
- Menu – opens a menu with links to interior site pages (Balance, Deposit, Profile, History, Refer a friend), game rules (Help) and a dialog of buying credits (Buy Credits). Site pages and game rules open in a new window. In “Play for fun” mode links are unavailable for not logged-in player.
- Close – exit from the game.
- Settings – allows to enable/disable the sound in the game and set the image quality of the game display.
- Help – opens game rules in a new window.
- Fullscreen Mode – enables/disables the full screen mode.
- Buy Credits – opens the dialog Buy Credits.
- Visit Cashier – opens Balance page in a new window. The button is available only for logged-in players.
- Line Bet – a bet made on the line.
- Lines - number of paylines.
- Paytable – opens/closes the payout table.
- AutoPlay – allows to enable/disable the automatic start mode.
- Spin – launches the game with the fixed bet.
- Bet max – launches the game with the maximum number of lines.
- Free Spin – launches one free spin by turn.
- Balance – amount of available funds in the game.
- Bet – a bet in the game.
- Win – a winning prize in the game.
- Free Spins – a counter of accumulated free spins.
How to play
At first choose the bet amount on the line, using switches in the field “Line Bet”.
Then set number of paylines using switches in the field “Lines” or by clicking on the corresponding number.
To launch the game with fixed bet use button “Spin”.
To launch the game with the maximum lines use button “Bet Max”.
To enable the automatic game mode push button “AutoPlay”, in the opened menu set the number of spins (10, 25, 50 or 100). The game will automatically launch the preset number of times with the bet of the previous round. During autoplay the name of button changes to “Auto: n”, where n is the number of remaining spins. Push button again to switch automatic mode off.
The reel lines, engaged in the game, are checked for the presence of winning combinations after the stop.
The combination is considered to be winning if it begins from the left-most reel, i.e. symbols of similar denomination should be set in a line from left to right (except the symbol “Cocktail”).
The combination that has the maximum value wins in the line. Winning combinations are paid according to the payout table.
To view the payout table use button “Payout Table”.
The game includes the following special symbols:
- Wild-symbol "Star" – replaces other symbol for adding to the winning combination. The "Star" can't replace symbol "Cocktail". Symbols "Star" make winning combination of their own, if it costs more, then combination of substituted symbols.
- FreeSpin-symbol “Cocktail” – at the combination of three or more symbols “Cocktail” in any place on reels, regardless of lines, a Free Spin bonus game is launched. The number of spins depends on number of dropped symbols “Cocktail”. Won free spins are saved and available for using by clicking button “Free Spin”.
Free Spin Bonus
At the combination of three or more symbols “Cocktail” in any place on reels, regardless of lines, a Free Spin bonus game is launched.
Won free spins are saved and available for using in any time.
One pressure on button “Free Spin” launches one free spin.
Accumulated free spins are grouped by bet per line/lines and launched in order of free spin cost.
List of free spin groups is displayed in tooltip that is shown when the mouse pointer is on the button or counter “Free Spins”. The number of remained free spins is shown separately for each group.
Symbols “Cocktail” that fell during the Free Spin bonus game also give additional attempts according to the payout table.